WHY CHOOSE US
JLN AGRIC is an agribusiness organization that develops agribusiness ecosystem that leads to value additions in the Agricultural sub-sector.
We ensures food security in Nigeria and africa through technology-driven agricultural services.
We are also good at leveraging technology to support and create a better livelihoods for big and small farm holders across Nigeria and africa.
JLN AGRIC has taken agriculture to the next level by implementing the sustainable development goals (SDGS) and sustainable agricultural practices of food security and eradication of poverty and hunger through modern mechanized agriculture and climate-smart agricultural practices.
We are trailblazer in farm equipments and mechinary services provisions, agronomy advisory services, pre and post harvest storage facilities, logistics supports, links to credit and agricultural insurance products, forward-thinking strategies, forward and backward linkages, export substitution, technology and skills to assist targeted farms and farmers.
JLN SERVICES ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Manufacturer’s representative
- All types of farm machinery and equipment sells
- Distributorship/ dealership
- After sales/services
- Training/mentor protege
- Real estate
- Land, property acquisition and sells
- Legal documentation
- Land titling and land mapping
- Environmental impact assessment
- Surveying and rendering
- Property and land valuation
- CSA climate -smart agriculture
- Digital/precision agriculture
- Aquaculture- fish farming
- Organic/ regenerative agriculture
- Forestry- Afforestation- tree planting, green house emission reduction, carbon sequestration and carbon credit
- Animal husbandry- piggery, poultry, snailry
- Green and climate change advocacy
- Smart green house agriculture
- Consultancy services
- Training/ capacity building – JLN farmers academy
- Empowerments -youth and women- skills development, links to credit/ insurance facilities
- Pre- post-harvest management/ storage facility
- Backward and forward integration
- Export substitution
- Crowd funding
- Leasing of farm equipment and machineries
- Value addition – production, processing, and marketing of agricultural products
- Teaming/ strategic partnership with ancillary organization’s- governmental and non- governmental organization’s
- Logistics support services- cargo, haulage, fright e.t.c.
- Import and export of agricultural products
- Waste management/ recycling
- Sell of agricultural inputs- Sells of improved seedlings, fertilizers, drugs, feeds, chemicals e.t.c.
- Scientific research and development laboratory
To leverage and transform Africa’s agricultural future, drive financial/social inclusion through technology and value addition in the value addition sub-sector.
To ensure food security, eradicate hunger and poverty through value chain implementation, input and technological access.